The Rotary Foundation of Cincinnati was formed in 1961. Our mission is to provide the leadership, funding and resources necessary to support the diverse humanitarian efforts of the Rotary Club of Cincinnati. Our primary goal is to support children, particularly those whose future development is impaired by physical, cultural, emotional, financial and social obstacles. We also support the civic and humanitarian needs of local and world communities where our club members are actively involved.
Thanks to our generous supporters!
In the past year the Rotary Foundation of Cincinnati has been able to:
- Provide financial support for Stepping Stones to operate the Rotary Club of Cincinnati’s Camp Allyn.
- Donate 100% of the proceeds of our signature fundraiser, Believe 2 Achieve, to Stepping Stones/Camp Allyn, Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati, and the Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati (2017 event’s donation was almost $100,000).
- Assist in the funding and building of a sensory trail at Camp Allyn, a camp for children and adults with disabilities.
- Provide funding for vision screening for at-risk children at community events to combat childhood blindness.
- Recognition programs for Cincinnati police officers, Cincinnati firefighters, Hamilton County sheriffs, and Cincinnati Public School teachers.
- Build solar-powered water wells in Ethiopia for communities without safe drinking water.
- Sponsor two Youth Exchange students.
- Provide funding to purchase crock pots, cooking supplies and utensils for meals sent home with children from families who are either at or below poverty level.
- Serve multiple dinners to families at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Provide funds to purchase warm coats, boots, blankets and toys at Christmas for children where the families are dealing with a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Provide funding for the purchase a new digital workstation, headphones and software for a youth arts center in Over the Rhine for inner-city teens and young adults.