The Rotary Foundation of Cincinnati was formed in 1961. Our mission is to provide the leadership, funding and resources necessary to support the diverse humanitarian efforts of the Rotary Club of Cincinnati. Our primary goal is to support children, particularly those whose future development is impaired by physical, cultural, emotional, financial and social obstacles. We also support the civic and humanitarian needs of local and world communities where our club members are actively involved.
Thanks to our generous supporters!
In the past year the Rotary Foundation of Cincinnati has been able to:
- Provide financial support for Stepping Stones to operate the Rotary Club of Cincinnati’s Camp Allyn.
- Donate 100% of the proceeds of our signature fundraiser, Believe 2 Achieve, to Stepping Stones/Camp Allyn, Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati, and the Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati (2016 event’s donation was almost $100,000).
- Assist in the funding and building of the all-inclusive LeBlond Rec Plex on Cincinnati’s Eastside.
- Provide funding for vision screening for at-risk children at community events to combat childhood blindness.
- Recognition programs for Cincinnati police officers, Cincinnati firefighters, Hamilton County sheriffs, and Cincinnati Public School teachers.
- Build solar-powered water wells in Ethiopia for communities without safe drinking water.
- Sponsor Youth Exchange students from Thailand and Taiwan.
- Send new laptop computers, a printer, teacher’s aides, and books to an impoverished school in Lucea, Jamaica.
- Serve multiple dinners to families at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Provide mattresses for families in need in the Tristate area.
- Provide therapeutic horseback rides for 100 children with disabilities.