The Club’s largest fundraiser of the year – The Festival of Dinners – wraps up on Thursday, March 1, 2018. The two dinners to be auctioned off and dinners with individual tickets include:
- AXIS ALLEY BOWLING PARTY ON THE LEVEE – Hosted by Jerry Ernst
- BYE BYE BIRDIE DINNER AND OPENING NIGHT – Hosted by Rick & Linda Flynn – BIDDING ENDS THURSDAY!
- BREWS, BUDS, AND BURGERS – Hosted by Saran & Bryan Vielhauer
- BUNBURY MUSIC FESTIVAL/ROCKIN’ ON THE RIVER – Hosted by Peter & Carol Baden and Mary Beth Poulimenos
- LOBSTA BAKE! – Hosted by Susan Wilkinson, Deb Caley & Fred Fischer
- OLD TYME SUMMER PICNIC – Hosted by Jane Birckhead & Rod MacEachen – BIDDING ENDS THURSDAY!
- SIP, DINE AND STROLL – Hosted by Janet Metzelaar, Gary Tarpinian, Sherrie Mathis, Bonnie Rettig, and Hux & Ariel Miller
- SPRING GROVE CEMETERY – Hosted by Jan & Owen Wrassman and Suzy Dorward
- TRISTATE DISTILLERY TOURS AND TASTINGS – Hosted by Linda & Tom Muth and Kelly Mahan & Rick Pescovitz
- VEGAN DINNER – Hosted by Becky Sittason and Julie Poyer
Click HERE for complete descriptions of all available dinners. All proceeds benefit the Rotary Club of Cincinnati, so please bid early and often or reserve your spots to participate. Once the tickets are gone, they’re gone!